A Grand Affaire Catering offers full-service catering at any location in the Puget Sound Area from Arlington all the way to Chehalis.
Owner operated since inception in 1998, Monica and her caring staff will ensure personal attention to make your event a delicious success.
Creative preparations, classic fare, or ethnic influences - our cuisine will be stylishly presented with robust flavors.
• Customized menus to your specifications
• Professional uniformed wait-staff and licensed bartenders
• Non-Alcoholic beverage packages available
• No-Host bar options
• Licensed and Insured Bartenders to serve your beverage with no corkage fees
• Creative theme planning
• Full-service event coordination
• Cake cutting at no charge
• Complimentary tastings every month
• Drop off service available for casual events
It's the small, special touches that create a memorable experience, such as elegantly framed menu descriptions on your buffet or table.
We pride ourselves on flexible options to meet most any desire or budget.
Whether it's a classic pasta buffet dinner at $15 per person or a Seven-Course Plated Dinner with Wine Pairings at $55 per person, we will treat every event as A Grand Affaire.
We offer competitive pricing so we are always considered...
A Grand Affaire at a Great Value!
Reservations | Consults
sales manager, J. Emily Guy
owner, Monica Newby
206.957.0037 | 253.722.2204
WeddingBook helps you find the wedding
reception sites, hotels for wedding guests,
caterers, photographers, florists, bands, DJ's,
videographers, dresses, cakes and other
vendors to make your wedding planning
simple and wedding reception perfect.